Everyday I faithfully pack up my good ol’ trusty laptop into my Hollister handbag and head off to work. Everyday I lug it with me with the hope of getting an hour break to blog, but the break rarely comes. The only reason why I’m sitting here in Starbucks is because my client cancelled. He called and cancelled 15 minutes into his hour, so that leaves me about 10 minutes to type.
I’m feeling bitchy today. I have this friend who is dating a boy who has a brother who has a crush on me. He received a one hour massage gift certificate (for his birthday) from his brother. He wants me to give him the massage. I’m feeling bitchy because I told the girls at the front desk to tell this boy that I don’t feel comfortable massaging him. I feel bad, but shit…… If you knew him you would understand.
The guy – “Can I have your number?”
Me – “Yeah but I never answer call’s so it’s kinda pointless.”
He doesn’t pick up on social queue’s.
Every minute I spend chatting with him, he tell’s me how much he loves my eyes – literally, once a minute. If I massaged him, it would only exacerbate his desire for me and lead to ultimate disaster – or maybe not. Maybe I’m just being a pretentious bitch trying to wriggle herself out of an awkward hour.
He doesn’t really like me anyway. He likes that I’m always nice to him and pay attention to him. I make him feel good. When I’m out at a bar drinking, I tend to make everyone feel loved and wanted. It’s never aimed at anyone specific, just generally everyone. And I sincerely DO care for him, but if he caught me at a place where there wasn’t any alcohol, I probably wouldn’t be so nice. Just my tired, usual self.
I attract people who need people. This happens because I’m open and genuine with my love and attention, it sucks people in. Then I’m left feeling like a guilty bastard the next day for ignoring their calls and/or texts.
This is a random text from him and maybe you can get a feel for who he is:
Whats your favorite music/artist, thank you for smiling. My favorite coller is blue, yours is purple.
I don’t know this guy that well. He may have emotional problems, but I can’t be certain. I just don’t want him to feel hurt, but more importantly I don’t want him to feel hurt and flip out at me next time I see him.
So, when he calls to schedule his massage, he will know that I don’t want to massage him. He’ll either get angry and freak, or be sad and sullen. I’m hoping the latter. Hopefully he will understand that it’s unprofessional to massage someone who’s lusting after me. It’s unprofessional and weird for the therapist. But he doesn’t seem like he would understand that.
I have to go back to work damn it. I can seriously sit here for seven hours just typing the shit out of my blog.
I’ve been playing video games and reading instead of writing, but all this information crap keeps building on up in my head that I’m sure to experience another exploding head episode.
This post doesnt encompass the whole story of anything. It’s crap I tell you!
- Give Yourself a Hand . . . Massage, That Is (bellasugar.com)
- Begin the New Year Relaxed and Refreshed with a Bay Area Spa Treatment at Watercourse Way’s Zen Spa Special This Month (prweb.com)
- Focus On You: Massage Therapy (foodandfunontherun.com)
- Massage and Emotional Wellness (everydayhealth.com)
- When you were to get a massage do you wear panties the massage table or be naked on the massage table (wiki.answers.com)
- Utah Massage Therapy Gift Certificates To The Rescue (getbalancedhealth.wordpress.com)
- Sokhathid Massage (chantreakoeut.wordpress.com)
- Treat yourself to a good spa massage (thathazeleyes.wordpress.com)
- Massage Gift Certificates: The Perfect Gift | Charlottesville (charlottesville-massage.com)
- Hurts So Good: Why a Painful Massage Isn’t Necessarily Bad (bellasugar.com)
- Spa Gift Certificate Shopping Tips (bellasugar.com)
- Need some inspiring gift ideas? (ayurvedaintranslation.wordpress.com)
- So Is Alexander Technique Like A Massage? (lukeford.net)