I wrote the last post this morning before I left for work. When I say I got no sleep, it literally means, no sleep. I have 5 clients today. I already massaged 3 of them. 2 to go. I can do it. I’m going to soldier thru it. It’s practice for when I’m a real soldier.
I’m at Zoup eating italian wedding soup. I don’t know what to write, so I’ll make a list of all the little things I like.
– I like the smell of new books. When I go into a book store and find an interesting book, I always have to smell it. I fan the pages to let the aroma waft up to my face.
– I like the smell of VHS tapes after they come out of the VCR when they’re still warm.
– I like the smell of scotch tape. Cloudy, not clear.
– I like stepping on things that crackle. Dry leaves, peanut shells thrown on the floor of a bar, bubble wrap, egg shells, any kind of shell, clam shells, etc…..
– Sunflowers. They are the happiest flower.
– Giving myself a pedicure.
There’s a whole bunch of stuff I like, but I got to get back to work. I have a client at 6, then I have another hour off. I may go to starbucks for a latte. Maybe I’ll see ya later.